Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Fun

I had a GREAT time on Halloween! I dressed up as a Chick Magnet and everyone really liked my costume. Mom & Dad went with me to the 'trunk or treat' at Church. I got lots of candy and had lots of fun there. Then we went to visit Arda Smith. Her house is the best in the world during Halloween. Everyone goes to visit her on Halloween because she goes all out decorating her house. (Well, she's 88 now, so her kids and grandkids do all the decorating for her.) It takes them 2 weeks to put everything up. Sorry we didn't get a picture of her house, but here's some of me as a 'chick magnet'

Front view

Front view

Back view

2 comments:

Kelly and Joe said...

This is awesome! I love your creativity and Jeff KNOWS he looks HOT!

Kristin said...

VERY clever costume! Sounds like you guys had fun!