Tuesday, December 27, 2011


WOW, what a GREAT Christmas I had!!  I have been so excited about Christmas that I was the one to wake everyone up this year!  Dad is usually the one to wake me up, but I beat him to the punch this year... I got them up at 5:30 AM!  I was just so excited!


We opened our gifts and Santa and everyone else gave me just what I like...things that spin, light up, and vibrate.  Everything was so awesome!  After we ate breakfast we got ready for church.  We only had one meeting today and I was very well behaved at church.  Mom said she was so proud of me. 


When we got home from church, my Grandma and my Aunt Patti came over to share the day with us.  We enjoyed a yummy dinner and lots of visiting.  However, I really didn't visit that much.  I just wanted to go to my room and break open all my toys  to see what was inside them.  I just haven't caught on yet that if I break a toy, it won't work anymore.  But that's okay, because then I love all the pieces!  I love to encase them in tape and tie string on them and hang them everywhere.  I am a really creative guy you know! Mom did put a couple of things I got away because they are things that she has to help me with.  Later in the early evening, I almost forgot about our Christmas stockings, and had to remind Dad that we hadn't opened them yet.  Grandma & Aunt Patti had gone home, so Mom, Dad and I opened our stockings and wow, I got even more neat stuff.  Yes indeed, I had an awesome Christmas!


Santa knows how much I LOVE balloons, so he always puts balloons under the tree for me.  Here's a picture of me putting all 20 balloons on the table.

Here I am having a GREAT time popping all 20 balloons one by one.  Every time one popped, I would just crack up laughing.

<><><><>
<><><><>
Here is my sweet little Grandma Baker.  I love her.  Isn't she just a cutie!

<><><><>
Here is my Aunt Patti. She spent the day with us too.

<><><><>
Here I am eating our yummy Christmas Dinner!


<><><><>
Here is my bucket filled with so many of the things I love.  Of course, most everything was broken, but I still LOVE every piece!  Ahh, it's been a perfect day and I'm one happy guy.

I sure hope everyone else had a GREAT Christmas too.  Mom and Dad said that they love to see the excitement and joy on my face, and that I really make their Christmas. Mom said how blessed she is that she will always have a little boy to bring such joy, wonder & smiles to her on Christmas morning. Whatever, I know that I am loved and I'm a happy guy!  Merry Christmas everyone!






1 comment:

Kelly and Joe said...

Glad to see it was a very merry Christmas, indeed!